- Posts by Gary W. HerschmanMember of the Firm
When health care facilities, physician groups, and other health care industry companies undergo a major strategic transaction—through mergers, acquisitions, consolidations, private equity partnerships, joint ventures ...
Following the FBI’s recent raid of the office and home of Michael Cohen the bounds of the attorney-client privilege have become a topic of debate and discussion. During the raid, the FBI seized business records, documents, recordings, and emails. Earlier this week, Judge Kimba Wood for the Southern District of New York ruled that the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York could review the documents seized with a special team in place to review for privilege despite Mr. Cohen’s objections to this process.
Thus, the question has quickly become when is the ...
- Free to Forfeit: Delaware High Court Holds Employee Choice Is Proper Lens for Evaluating Forfeiture-for-Competition Provisions in Partnership Agreements
- Trade Secrets Litigation: 2024 Update
- Spilling Secrets Podcast: Invention Ownership - Why the Tense Matters in Employee IP Provisions
- Preparing for Non-Compete Litigation: 2024 Update
- Garden Leave Provisions in Employment Agreements: 2024 Update