- Posts by Marissa VitoloAssociate
Employers across industries rely on the innovative but practical strategies of attorney Marissa Vitolo to help them resolve their employment law and labor relations challenges.
Marissa represents employers in labor and ...
New York State may soon join the growing list of jurisdictions restricting or banning noncompete agreements. On June 7, 2023 the New York State Senate passed S 3100A (the “Bill”), which would prohibit employers from seeking, requiring, demanding, or accepting certain noncompete agreements.
- Spilling Secrets Podcast: Latest Developments – Restrictive Covenants in the Health Care Industry
- Free to Forfeit: Delaware High Court Holds Employee Choice Is Proper Lens for Evaluating Forfeiture-for-Competition Provisions in Partnership Agreements
- Trade Secrets Litigation: 2024 Update
- Spilling Secrets Podcast: Invention Ownership - Why the Tense Matters in Employee IP Provisions
- Preparing for Non-Compete Litigation: 2024 Update