Thomson Reuters Practical Law has released the 2024 update to “Trade Secrets Litigation,” co-authored by Peter A. Steinmeyer.
The Note discusses trade secrets litigation for employers whose employees or former employees have misappropriated trade secrets. This Note describes pre-litigation investigations, sending cease and desist letters, and contacting law enforcement. It also addresses filing a legal action, including forum selection and choice of law issues, deciding whether to include the employee’s new employer and third parties, common causes of action ...
- Spilling Secrets Podcast: Latest Developments – Restrictive Covenants in the Health Care Industry
- Free to Forfeit: Delaware High Court Holds Employee Choice Is Proper Lens for Evaluating Forfeiture-for-Competition Provisions in Partnership Agreements
- Trade Secrets Litigation: 2024 Update
- Spilling Secrets Podcast: Invention Ownership - Why the Tense Matters in Employee IP Provisions
- Preparing for Non-Compete Litigation: 2024 Update