As readers of this blog know, no-poach and wage-fixing agreements are a current hot topic for both civil and criminal enforcement by the Antitrust Division of the Department of Justice.
Our colleague, Stuart M. Gerson has authored a helpful summary of recent history and what’s at stake regarding this topic, in an article published in Bloomberg Law: “No-Poaching Agreements, Wage-Fixing & Antitrust Prosecution.”
The following is an excerpt:
Especially in difficult economic times, companies look for stability and predictability. Hence, while intent upon avoiding ...
- Free to Forfeit: Delaware High Court Holds Employee Choice Is Proper Lens for Evaluating Forfeiture-for-Competition Provisions in Partnership Agreements
- Trade Secrets Litigation: 2024 Update
- Spilling Secrets Podcast: Invention Ownership - Why the Tense Matters in Employee IP Provisions
- Preparing for Non-Compete Litigation: 2024 Update
- Garden Leave Provisions in Employment Agreements: 2024 Update