David J. Clark is a Member of the Firm in the Litigation and Employment, Labor & Workforce Management practices in Epstein Becker Green’s New York office. His practice concentrates on litigating complex commercial and employment-related disputes before state and federal courts and arbitration tribunals. David represents clients in a wide range of industries, including financial services, advertising and media, accounting, banking, insurance, managed care, and retail brands. Read David’s full biography.
Daniel R. Levy is a Member of the Firm in the Employment, Labor & Workforce Management practice, in Epstein Becker Green’s Newark office. Dan has more than 15 years of experience helping businesses protect their intellectual property, including valuable trade secrets, whether through counseling and training or litigation. He also conducts internal investigations related to possible misappropriation of information. Read Dan’s full biography.
Jeremy A. Oliver is a Member of the Firm in the Employment, Labor & Workforce Management practice, in Epstein Becker Green’s Nashville office. His robust business and commercial litigation practice involves shareholder disputes, breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, fraud and misrepresentation, interference with business relations, misappropriation of trade secrets, and other business torts. Read Jeremy’s full biography.
- Free to Forfeit: Delaware High Court Holds Employee Choice Is Proper Lens for Evaluating Forfeiture-for-Competition Provisions in Partnership Agreements
- Trade Secrets Litigation: 2024 Update
- Spilling Secrets Podcast: Invention Ownership - Why the Tense Matters in Employee IP Provisions
- Preparing for Non-Compete Litigation: 2024 Update
- Garden Leave Provisions in Employment Agreements: 2024 Update