The Trade Secrets & Employee Mobility Blog is published by the attorneys of EpsteinBeckerGreen. Information contained in this web site is for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Transmission and/or receipt of these materials do not create an attorney-client relationship between the sender and receiver. Readers of this information should not act upon any information contained on this Web site, which is not a substitute for obtaining advice from an attorney licensed in the jurisdiction where you reside and/or do business.
This Web Site may be considered attorney advertising under the rules of some states. Please direct queries about this blog to David J. Clark.
- Spilling Secrets Podcast: Latest Developments – Restrictive Covenants in the Health Care Industry
- Free to Forfeit: Delaware High Court Holds Employee Choice Is Proper Lens for Evaluating Forfeiture-for-Competition Provisions in Partnership Agreements
- Trade Secrets Litigation: 2024 Update
- Spilling Secrets Podcast: Invention Ownership - Why the Tense Matters in Employee IP Provisions
- Preparing for Non-Compete Litigation: 2024 Update