Epstein Becker Green is proud to sponsor the American Intellectual Property Law Association’s (AIPLA) 2022 Trade Secret Summit in Miami, FL on December 8-9, 2022. The AIPLA Trade Secret Summit is the leading trade secret conference in the nation, with speakers from across the spectrum of private practitioners, in-house counsel, government, and academia, as well as fantastic networking opportunities.
Erik Weibust, Member of the Firm, is the outgoing-Chair of the AIPLA Trade Secret Committee and will speak on a panel entitled “Protecting AI-generated Inventions as Trade Secrets.” Eddie Loya, Member of the Firm, will be speaking on a panel entitled “Criminal and Government Investigations of Trade Secret Theft.”
Other topics will include:
- Legislative Updates
- Best Practices for Trade Secret Identification in Litigation;
- The Changing Shape of Trade Secret Trials: What You Need to Know to Prepare and Try Today’s Trade Secret Cases;
- Arbitration of Noncompete and Trade Secrets Disputes;
- Recent Innovations in Trade Secret Protection Technologies and Forensics;
- Damages in Trade Secret Cases; and
- Exploring the Contours of What is a Trade Secret: A Deep Dive on Confidential Information vs. Trade Secrets, Employee’s General Skill and Knowledge vs. an Employer’s Trade Secrets, and the Role of Trade Secrets in the Enforcement of Restrictive Covenants.
CLE credits will be available. Additional information and registration details can be found here.
We hope to see you there!